The beauty of rural Daviess County and the convenience of metropolitan Owensboro make Maplebrook Village a community where seniors 55+ can enjoy life to its fullest!
At Maplebrook, a gracious, comfortable and affordable style of living awaits you, with friendly neighbors and a newfound freedom from daily chores.
Experience the freedom of carefree living in your own cozy garden home:
- free from property taxes
- home maintenance
- homeowners insurance and
- closing costs, for starters.
Choose the home style to fit your lifestyle, from cozy one and two-bedroom homes with a den to a more spacious 1,400 sq. ft, two-bedroom home with a den and enclosed patio.
You’ll enjoy manicured grounds and have all the advantages of a maintenance-free home, with all the amenities and independence you desire.
You can spend your time doing the things you love instead of chores – surrounded by neighbors who share your interests and active lifestyle.
And Maplebrook is just minutes away from area restaurants, shopping, banks, medical centers, churches – and more.
Floor Plans & Features
- In-home personal security systems, monitored 24-hours a day
- Appliances, including dishwasher, disposal, stove, microwave, refrigerator, washer and dryer
- Interior Maintenance, including the general upkeep and repair or replacement of appliances
- Exterior Maintenance: including the home, lawn care, leaf and snow removal
- Water, sewer and trash removal services provided
- Special design features to enhance your independence
- Attached garage and automatic garage door openers
- Screened-in back porches: features an outside storage area and patio
- Ample storage space
Two Bedrooms, Two Full Baths, Den
Home - 1,436 square feet, Garage - 264 square feet
Two Bedrooms, Two Full Baths, Attached Garage
Home - 1,078 square feet, Garage - 264 square feet
One Bedroom, Full Bath, Den, Attached Garage
Home - 885 square feet, Garage - 264 square feet
Residents at Maplebrook Village buy their homes, with prices varying, depending on the size and style of the home purchased. The purchase is a contractual agreement with Christian Care Communities that establishes your right to residency for as long as you desire. Because Christian Care Communities is the property holder, you will need to pay no property tax or homeowner’s insurance. If you choose to leave your home, you won’t be responsible for selling it. Instead, Christian Care Communities will refund you your purchase price, with deductions taken based on how many years you have been in the home. Upon moving, you will receive no less than 80 percent of the original cost of your purchase.
Residents at Maplebrook Village are also assessed a monthly maintenance fee which covers their interior and exterior maintenance.
Click here for Maplebrook Village location.