Dear Friends of Christian Care,
For over 135 years, Christian Care Communities has been called to provide excellence in senior care through our focus on Faith, Care and Family. As we look forward to the new year, I want to share with you the significant impact that our focus has had across Kentucky.
Through the generosity of others and focus on FAITH we
- worked with over 200 church congregations to support elders
- renovated our Louisville Campus Chapel
- dedicated a new Chapel in Bowling Green;
Through the generosity of others and focus on CARE we
- provided 10,000 spiritual care visits through the work of our Chaplains
- created training centers connecting our communities and supporting staff education
- celebrated over 35 years of service through the Best Friends Day Center
- enhanced The Meadow for Louisville Alzheimer/Dementia elders
- created a Sensory Room in Bowling Green
- implemented IN2L (It’s Never Too Late) technology to enhance elder engagement; and
Through the generosity of others and focus on FAMILY we
- celebrated Don and Patsy Hall and their Gold Standard for Optimal Aging
- sponsored intergenerational programming through the Congressional Award for youth
- celebrated Grayson’s Volunteer of the Year, Linda Arnett.
It is my sincere hope that you will take a few minutes to review the attached Christian Care Communities Impact Report and feel proud about the impact that this ministry has on enhancing the journey of life for older adults.
On behalf of our staff, elders and Board of Directors, thank you for your ongoing support!
Mary Lynn Spalding,