You Heal Best at Home
Christian Care now offers seniors the ability to heal at home with our newest program and service Christian Care At Home. Providing a full-range of in-home care services, Christian Care At Home serves Older Adults in 10 west central Kentucky counties, seven days a week. We offer:
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medical social services
- Home health aides
- Nutritional management and education
- Durable medical equipment(referral/coordination)
- Home and Community-based waiver services
Our quality in-home care offers Older Adults the ability to live at home for as long as possible, with peace of mind, privacy and dignity. It’s a cost-saving alternative to nursing centers, and in-home care may lead to shorter hospital stays.
Home Health Patient Criteria
- You must be homebound
- You must require a skilled service such as nursing and/or physical therapy
- You must be under a doctor’s plan of care and working toward a clinical goal.
Serving Christian, Daviess, Grayson, Henderson, Hopkins, Logan, McLean, Ohio, Warren and Webster counties.
Certifications and Accreditations
Medicare and Medicaid
Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance