SECURE AND AFFORDABLE SENIOR CARE
Our Christian Health Center in Louisville offers skilled nursing services, including short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. Our highly trained team of health care professionals and licensed staff are available 24 hours a day to address the care needs and concerns of our residents and patients.
Our community provides a safe environment and easy accessibility, with many comforts of home.
Amenities & Services
- Private and semi-private rooms with flat screen TV and private bath with safety features
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Spiritual care programming with on-site chaplain
- Planned activities to keep residents and patients mentally and socially engaged
- Nutritious dining service based on dietary limitations
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- New Harmony Garden, an outdoor area with covered terrace, green space with trees and flowers, and a viewing balcony
REHAB TO HOME
Our Rehab to Home program is perfect for patients who have been treated for an acute condition and require ongoing skilled care before returning home. Customized therapy programs help our patients recuperate and gain strength to return to their lives quickly. Learn more about Rehab to Home
SKILLED NURSING LONG-TERM CARE
The Christian Health Center is home to long-term care residents with chronic conditions that require 24/7 nursing care. In addition to medical services and therapies, our staff helps with activities of daily living.
We use the Best Friends™ Approach to caring in our Memory Care neighborhood, where our highly trained staff comes alongside residents to build a relationship and ensure they feel safe, secure and valued.
Caring for the whole person
With a Chaplain and attractive Chapel inside each community, providing pastoral support and faith-based care to our residents and staff is a priority.
It’s part of our mission to care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
We’d love to hear from you, send us a message!