Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, non-profit provider of affordable senior living and long-term care for Older Adults.
What is the mission of Christian Care Communities?
Christian Care Communities enhances the journey of life for Older Adults.
A society that values and serves people of all ages.
In response to the call of Jesus Christ, we:
- Work with compassion for Older Adults and their families.
- Embrace aging as a valued part of life.
- Care for the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being of those we serve and those who serve with us.
- Always seek ways to improve and grow.
- Respect the dignity of each person.
- Exemplify integrity, excellence, and accountability.
How many people do you serve?
Each year, we provide services to more than 3,000 Older Adults who reside in our retirement communities and to those who use our adult day care services.
Is Christian Care Communities affiliated with any religious organizations?
Christian Care Communities is the oldest outreach ministry of the Disciples of Christ (DOC) and the Christian Church/Church of Christ. We are blessed by the support of more than 230 Christian churches in the region, which generously support our work with organized church giving campaigns and through individual donations. We also receive generous donations from churches and individuals from outside the Christian denomination to further this important work.
Are donations to Christian Care Communities tax deductible?
Yes. We are designated as a 501c3 not-for-profit organization.