As Kentucky’s largest faith inspired, non-profit provider of
senior living communities and long-term care, Christian Care is
ready to welcome you to your new home. We offer carefree senior
living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, hospital to home
care, day care programs for those living with Alzheimer’s,
private duty nursing, rehab services – and so much more.
Christian Care Hopkinsville offers quality senior living
experience on our lovely 40-acre tree-lined community with an
array of garden home styles, apartments and services. You’ll find
a thoughtful combination of well-appointed senior living choices,
peace of mind, and a warm, small-town feeling. Residents have
the support and assisted services they need to live independent,
secure and fulfilled lifestyles. Residents can choose from
two-bedroom garden homes, one-bedroom and studio apartments, or
receive skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services from the
award-winning Christian Health Center. Our Adult Day Center uses
the Best Friends Approach to care and is designed for adults who
need assistance with daily living activities as a result of
physical or cognitive impairments. Residents enjoy a welcoming
community that provides the physical, emotional, social and
spiritual care services they need to live secure and fulfilled
lifestyles as their care needs change.
The Housing Manager is responsible for the overall management and
the day-to-day operations of assigned independent living
facilities including resident care and recreation services, plant
operations and property management while maintaining compliance
with all applicable laws, and regulatory and organizational
* Implements approaches and serves to maintain or enhance
resident independence / resident satisfaction.
* Maintains accurate and complete records of all functions within
delegated span of authority; prepares and submits reports as
* Develops and maintains accurate data on the needs of the
facility and its residents.
* Oversees the provision of transportation for residents.
* Responds to emergencies for residents and/or building concerns.
* Oversees the calendar of social programs for residents and
attends as needed.
* Responds to the needs or concerns raised by residents and/or
their family members, visitors, and members of the Resident
* Responsible for all financial matters of facility.
* Participates in the development and maintenance of the
operating budget including capital needs and requests as well as
contract labor as needed.
* Maintains systems and controls which adequately safeguard the
facility’s cash and other assets, and which produces reliable and
accurate information, records, and reports.
* Is responsible for proper maintenance of petty cash funds and
assigned operating accounts.
* Assists with marketing activities to maintain high occupancy
* Participates in the oversight of maintenance and repair of
facility operations and provides and/or oversees light routine
maintenance which includes, but is not limited to, changing light
bulbs, replacing air filters, and removal of garbage.
* Reviews deficiencies noted during inspections, internal audits,
and other examinations; develops a plan of correction and
provides written copies to the applicable authorities.
* Administers human resource functions including recruitment and
selection, hiring and training, departmental operations, conflict
and problem resolution, competency, work standardization,
counseling, disciplining, and termination when necessary.
* Supervises employees, ensures adequate staffing, ensures
continuity /consistency in delivery of services.
* Administers a Safety Program which includes assurances that all
facility personnel, participants, visitors, and others follow
established safety regulations (including fire
protection/prevention, smoking regulations, accident prevention,
waste disposal, and infection control) and that buildings and
grounds are maintained in good repair.
* Assures compliance with all regulatory bodies to include but
not limited to; HUD, KHA, LIHTC, REAC, etc.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree from 4-year
college or university or the equivalent 4 years’
education/training and/or experience in property management
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in health
services administration, business administration, or a
Required Experience: 5 years’ management experience
Preferred Experience: 1 year experience in
rental property and/or senior housing management
Required License and/or Certification if HUD Property:
Recognized certification as Property Manager and/or Occupational
Specialist. If not certified at time of hire, could be certified
within 1 year as either Property Manager or Occupancy Specialist.
Weekly Pay Option with PayActiv
Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Paid Group Term Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
401(k) and 403(b)
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the
principle of diversity and providing an equal employment
opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All
employment decisions are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age
(40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law.