Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest
faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior
retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Bridgepointe at Ashgrove Woods is a senior care community
designed to help families grow closer as they grow older in a
meticulously planned and elegantly appointed setting.
Ready to ditch the institution?
Want to get back to why you started in healthcare in the first
How about lower patient to staff ratio?
Do you need flexible scheduling?
Do you want to be valued as a member of the team?
What’s great about working at Bridgepointe:
* Competitive wages with EXCELLENT SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL – DAY,
EVENING and WEEKEND BONUS!
* Flexible scheduling
* Student Loan repayment
* Tuition assistance
* Low patient to staff ratio
* Awesome team environment
* Weekly Pay with PayActiv
* Comprehensive benefit package to include:
* Health, vision & dental insurance
* 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
* Company paid life insurance
* And more!
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays- including a Floating holiday!
* Specialized training in Best Friends Approach to Dementia Care
What you can expect as a CNA:
* Contribute to resident quality of life through individualized
care giving and crucial attention to resident needs.
* Gives prompt and efficient assistance to residents with
activities of daily living skills, dressing and grooming,
obtaining and accurately recording vital signs, mobility, proper
nutrition and social skills.
* Communicate valuable and specialized input to the resident care
plan process by being knowledgeable of and understanding resident
* Promotes independence, encourages socialization, and advocates
for the quality of life of our residents in a manner that
enhances their well-being.
* Serve as a valuable resource to residents, families, visitors,
* Required Education: High school diploma or general education
* Preferred Experience: 1 or more years in a long-term health
* Required Certification or Registration as CNA or SRNA
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the
principle of diversity and providing an equal employment
opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All
employment decisions are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age
(40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law.