Housekeeping Team Member
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest
faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior
retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
At Christian Care Communities in Corbin, you’ll find a thoughtful
combination of well-appointed senior living choices, peace of
mind, and a warm, small-town feeling.
We’ve been told that working at Christian Care is not just a job
– it is a calling. Our caring, friendly environment is curated by
a stable, proven senior leadership team. Our experienced
management team believes in a family atmosphere, and here that
includes staff and residents alike. Join us and do meaningful
work that matters.
Housekeeping Job Responsibilities:
* Cleans, dusts, and/or polishes furniture, fixtures, lamps,
window ledges, room heating and cooling units and other
items/areas as instructed.
* Cleans, washes and/or polishes bathroom fixtures, basins and
* Cleans windows and mirrors in resident rooms and assigned
* Cleans floors, including sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping.
* Cleans carpets, including vacuuming, shampooing and
* Cleans walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, and/or
* Removes dirt, dust, grease, and film from surfaces.
* Discards trash into proper containers and relines trash
* Safely uses cleaning solutions and equipment; properly stores
these at all times.
* Promptly reports needed repairs, defective light bulbs, safety
* Competitive Pay
* Weekly Pay with PayActiv
* Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
* Paid Group Term Life Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Short-Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401(k) and 403(b)
* Education Assistance
* Free Parking
* And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the
principle of diversity and providing an equal employment
opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All
employment decisions are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age
(40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law.