The Homeplace at Midway is a short drive from Lexington, and
those 15 miles take you through beautiful Kentucky landscapes
dotted with stone fences, rolling fields, and historic
farmhouses. Midway is best known for its beautiful Thoroughbred
farms and quaint, historic vibe, and the town is full of local
restaurants and merchants. The Homeplace at Midway is next door
to a horse farm, and our neighbors love to visit us at the fence
As Kentucky’s first (and only) Green House® Residence, we believe
in a different kind of senior care. Imagine the opposite of a
traditional nursing home, where elders live in cottages with a
shared kitchen and social areas. We base our standard of care on
the personal relationships between residents and staff, getting
to know each individual and caring for them as if they were our
own family. To accomplish this, our staff to patient ratio is
lower than most of our competitors, and CNAs typically have 12 or
fewer elders to care for each shift. The Homeplace at Midway is a
part of Christian Care Communities. Founded in 1884, Christian
Care is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit
provider of senior living and long-term care for older adults.
Ready to ditch the institution?
Want to get back to why you started in healthcare in the first
How about lower patient to staff ratio?
Do you need flexible scheduling?
Do you want to be valued as a member of the team?
What’s great about working at The Homeplace:
* Competitive wages with EXCELLENT SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL – DAY,
EVENING and WEEKEND BONUS!
* Flexible scheduling
* Student Loan repayment
* Tuition assistance
* Low patient to staff ratio
* Awesome team environment
* Weekly Pay with PayActiv
* Comprehensive benefit package to include:
* Health, vision & dental insurance
* 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
* Company paid life insurance
* And more!
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays- including a Floating holiday!
* Kentucky’s only Green House
* Specialized training in Best Friends Approach to Dementia Care
What you can expect as a CNA:
* Contribute to resident quality of life through individualized
care giving and crucial attention to resident needs.
* Gives prompt and efficient assistance to residents with
activities of daily living skills, dressing and grooming,
obtaining and accurately recording vital signs, mobility, proper
nutrition and social skills.
* Communicate valuable and specialized input to the resident care
plan process by being knowledgeable of and understanding resident
* Promotes independence, encourages socialization, and advocates
for the quality of life of our residents in a manner that
enhances their well-being.
* Serve as a valuable resource to residents, families, visitors,
Must be CNA Certified
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the
principle of diversity and providing an equal employment
opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All
employment decisions are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age
(40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law.