Housekeeping Floor Tech:
The Housekeeping – Floor Technician is primarily responsible for
performing assigned housekeeping and floor
maintenance duties to ensure clean, sanitary, comfortable,
orderly and satisfying surroundings for the residents,
employees, and public while maintaining compliance with all
applicable laws, regulatory and organizational
Floor Technician Duties:
1. Cleans floors, including sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping,
stripping, waxing and buffing.
2. Cleans carpets, including vacuuming, shampooing and
3. Safely uses cleaning solutions and equipment according to
manufacturers’ instructions; and properly stores these at all
4. Promptly reports needed repairs, defective light bulbs, safety
hazards and other deficiencies to his/her supervisor, or other
appropriate designated person in the supervisor’s absence.
Contacts supervisor to order supplies as needed.
5. Moves furniture and/or equipment for rearrangement of offices
as needed, general cleaning, and transfer of resident belongings
to rooms when moving in or room changes.
Housekeeping Duties as assigned:
6. Cleans, dusts, and/or polishes furniture, fixtures, lamps,
window ledges, room heating and cooling units and other
items/areas as instructed.
7. Cleans, washes and/or polishes bathroom fixtures, basins,
commodes and lavatories.
8. Cleans windows and mirrors in resident rooms and assigned
9. Cleans walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, and/or
10. Removes dirt, dust, grease, and film from surfaces using
proper cleaning solutions.
11. Discards trash into proper containers and relines trash
receptacles with plastic liners.
12. Assists maintenance personnel in light maintenance tasks such
a. Installing blinds
b. Changing light bulbs
c. Landscape upkeep, weeding
d. Sweeping sidewalks
13. Personifies outstanding customer service to co-workers,
clients and vendors by acting as a subject matter resource in a
timely, considerate and friendly
PART III: POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Required Experience: 1 or more years’ experience in housekeeping
Preferred Experience: 1 or more years’ experience in a long-term
health care setting
* Competitive Pay
* Weekly Pay with PayActiv
* Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
* Paid Group Term Life Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Short-Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401(k) and 403(b)
* Education Assistance
* Free Parking
* And much more