Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest
faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior
retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Christian Care Hopkinsville offers quality senior living
experience on our lovely 40-acre tree-lined community with an
array of garden home styles, apartments and services.
We’ve been told that working at Christian Care is not just a job
– it is a calling. Our caring, friendly environment is curated by
a stable, proven senior leadership team. Our experienced
management team believes in a family atmosphere, and here that
includes staff and residents alike. Join us and do meaningful
work that matters.
The Dietary Aide is primarily responsible for performing assigned
work and cleaning routines for the Dietary Department while
maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
* Prepares meals/snacks as assigned by supervisor, according to
planned menus, established schedules, resident requests, and
* Serves meals in resident rooms, dining rooms and/or other
* Loads and distributes food trays and carts to residents’ rooms
and/or dining room areas; collects and returns food carts to
* Obtains food supplies for next meal.
* Assists in receiving and storing food and supplies; stores
items properly labeled and dated according to guidelines
* Performs cleaning/dishwashing duties as assigned, including
work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators, freezers, floors, food
carts, utensils, and other equipment.
* Provides assistance to the cook in the preparation and service
High School diploma or equivalent
1+ years’ experience working in dining services and in a long
term care environment
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the
principle of diversity and providing an equal employment
opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All
employment decisions are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age
(40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law.