Welcome to Christian Health Center of Corbin
You’ll find a warm, inviting new home, and a caring, dedicated team of professionals ready to provide the latest, most innovative nursing, medical and therapeutic care available. Our highly trained team of health care professionals and licensed staff are available 24 hours a day, every day to address your every concern. And our on-site chaplain not only leads worship services, but provides residents with one-on-one counseling.
- A safe and secure home, with landscaped grounds and comfortable outdoor seating
- Pastoral Care through an on-site chaplain
- Regularly scheduled worship services
- Three group meals in our dining room daily, with a dietary department that plans special meals for patients with special dietary needs
- Social events held in the activity room or spacious outdoor pavilion
- Frequent health screenings
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy
- Dining room, hair salon, resident lounges
- Van for campus-planned outings
Residents and their caregivers may apply for admission to the Christian Health Center by contacting our social workers in the admissions department at (606) 258-2500.
Daily rates are determined by the type of care required and are based upon each resident’s ability to meet these responsibilities. Confidentiality regarding individual finances is assured for each resident. Please contact us for additional information on Medicare and Medicaid benefits as well as other financial matters.