Secure and Affordable Senior Living Apartments
Chapel House and Friendship House make up a vibrant retirement community located in historic Old Louisville. Our diverse community of seniors 62+ live independently but have access to a la carte menu of enhanced care services.
Residents enjoy a safe environment with on-staff security, as well as personal security systems. You will find Chapel and Friendship House warm and welcoming, offering a real sense of belonging and carefree living.
Amenities for Unmatched Comfort
Our cozy studio and one-bedroom apartments are recently renovated! Features include:
- Efficient kitchen with updated appliances – refrigerator, electric range and microwave
- Basic cable TV
- Utilities included
- Personal security system monitored 24-7
- Floor plans with easy access bathtub or roll-in, walk-in shower
Extra Special Touches for Carefree Living
Maintain your lifestyle and independence in an affordable and safe setting designed for active seniors.
- On-site religious services
- Laundromat, vending machines, bargain boutique, gift shop and hair salon/barber shop
- Library with computer and internet access
- Exercise areas, recreational lounges and crafts/hobby area
- Landscaped grounds, fully accessible walking paths and comfortable greenspace to relax in
- Opportunities for gardening
- Fenced and lighted parking area
- Option to have one small pet ($150 deposit)
Enjoy a Variety of Social Events
At Christian Care Communities, you’re never far from something interesting to do. You’ll find a social events calendar filled with opportunities to enjoy movies, concerts, games, speakers, religious services, exercise, arts, crafts, shopping, outings to cultural events, day trips to area attractions – and much more. You might even discover a new interest or special talent you never knew you had!
Home Services and Local Dining Options
While each apartment home is equipped with a kitchen, residents also can enjoy the convenience of several dining options for breakfast, lunch or dinner and shopping near Friendship and Chapel House.
Plenty of opportunities to enjoy your favorite pastimes
Our apartments are conveniently located within walking distance of restaurants, shopping areas, and medical offices. Along with nearby entertainment options, we offer organized activities, trips and volunteer opportunities so our residents remain active and engaged.
Caring for the whole person
With a Chaplain and attractive Chapel inside each community, providing pastoral support and faith-based care to our residents and staff is a priority.
It’s part of our mission to care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
We’d love to hear from you, send us a message!