Senior Living in Grayson
Chapel House & Friendship House Apartments
At Chapel House and Friendship House in Grayson, you’ll know you’ve truly found home. The atmosphere here is warm and welcoming, offering a real sense of security and belonging. Here, you can live life to its fullest with a diverse group of wonderful residents aged 62 and older.
And you needn’t worry that the amenities of our apartment community are out of your financial reach. Rent subsidies are available – making our apartment homes very affordable! When you choose our apartment community, you’ll leave behind the worries and responsibilities you may have experienced as a homeowner.
You’ll enjoy a maintenance-free apartment home, while maintaining the independence that we know means so much to you.
You’ll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy our beautifully landscaped grounds and your favorite pastimes. And family and friends are always welcome.
Without ever leaving the security of our community, you can enjoy a wide variety of planned events, or just enjoy our amenities, including our exercise and community rooms. So visit us. Along with a new home, you’ll find a whole new carefree lifestyle!
Residents of Chapel House and Friendship House can take advantage of many on-site amenities, designed to help you stay fit and active:
- Pastoral care/ chaplain services
- Weekly Bible study, Sunday worship services
- Community rooms
- Exercise room
- Three laundry rooms
- 15-passenger van with scheduled transportation
- Gazebo, swings & outdoor sitting area
There’s always something interesting to do at Chapel House/Friendship House in Grayson, with regular scheduled activities including:
- Birthday dinners
- Shopping trips
- Visits from local Boy & Girl Scout Troops, school classes, Sunday school classes, church groups, etc.
- Overnight trips to scenic locations
- Active resident’s house action council
We offer both one-bedroom and studio floor plans, with the following features:
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Special features for hearing/sight impaired residents
- Telephone, cable, and internet hookups
- Heating & air-conditioning
- Kitchen with major appliances
- Full bath
- Indoor apartment entrances
- Personal security systems with two-three points of access in each apartment; System is monitored 24-hours-a-day
- Smoke detectors
- Maintenance department
- Beauty salon
- Physician visits to community weekly
- Bank visits to community weekly
Caring for the whole person
With a Chaplain and attractive Chapel inside each community, providing pastoral support and faith-based care to our residents and staff is a priority.
It’s part of our mission to care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
We’d love to hear from you, send us a message!