Grayson Senior Living
At Chapel House and Friendship House in Grayson, you’ll know you’ve truly found home.
The atmosphere here is warm and welcoming, offering a real sense of security and belonging. Here, you can live life to its fullest with a diverse group of wonderful residents aged 62 and older.
And you needn’t worry that the amenities of our apartment community are out of your financial reach. Rent subsidies are available – making our apartment homes very affordable!
When you choose our apartment community, you’ll leave behind the worries and responsibilities you may have experienced as a homeowner.
You’ll enjoy a maintenance-free apartment home, while maintaining the independence that we know means so much to you.
You’ll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy our beautifully landscaped grounds and your favorite pastimes.
And family and friends are always welcome.
Without ever leaving the security of our campus community, you can enjoy a wide variety of planned events, or just enjoy our amenities, including our exercise and community rooms.
So visit us. Along with a new home, you’ll find a whole new carefree lifestyle!
Caring for the whole person
At Christian Care, we provide on-site worship services for residents and their families, including weekly services and Bible studies.
And our chaplain is available by appointment for one-to-one counseling.
It’s all part of our mission to care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
Residents of Chapel House and Friendship House can take advantage of many on-site amenities, designed to help you stay fit and active:
- Pastoral Care/ Chaplain Services
- Weekly Bible Study, Sunday Worship Services
- Community Rooms
- Exercise Room
- Three Laundry Rooms
- 15-passenger Van with Scheduled Transportation
- Sitting Area with Rock Garden/Fish Pond
- Gazebo, Swings & Outdoor Sitting Area
There’s always something interesting to do at Chapel House/Friendship House in Grayson, with regular scheduled activities including:
- Birthday Dinners
- Shopping Trips
- Visits from Local Boy & Girl Scout Troops, School Classes, Sunday School Classes, Church Groups, etc.
- Overnight Trips to Scenic Locations
- Active Residents’ House Action Council
We offer both one-bedroom and studio floor plans, with the following features:
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Special Features for Hearing/Sight Impaired Residents
- Telephone & Cable Television Hookups
- Heating & Air-conditioning
- Kitchen with Major Appliances
- Full Bath
- Indoor Apartment Entrances
- Personal Security Systems with Two-Three Points of Access in Each Apartment; System is Monitored 24-hours-a-day
- Smoke Detectors
- On-site Night Manager
How Our Rates Are Calculated
Christian Care Communities is committed to offering affordable housing options to older adults, regardless of ability to pay. Residents receive federal rent subsidies from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, ensuring that they pay no more for rent than a percentage of their monthly income after medical expenses.
Apartment Availabilities & Waiting Lists
The availability of apartments varies according to the type of apartment desired and current vacancies.
If there are no appropriate apartments available, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified of openings.