Senior Living in Taylorsville
Welcome to Chapel House and Friendship House in Taylorsville, Kentucky!
Here, you’ll enjoy all the convenience of apartment living without giving up the close-knit feeling of a traditional neighborhood. Residents enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding hillsides, for a real sense of country living. But you’re only 20 minutes from the bustling city of Louisville.
We offer one-bedroom apartments for seniors who wish to live independently, but still desire the amenities and companionship only a senior living community can offer.
Best of all, you needn’t worry that the amenities of our apartment community are out of your financial reach. Rent subsidies are available – making our apartment homes very affordable!
So visit us. Along with a new home, you’ll find a whole new carefree lifestyle!
In less than a 10-minute drive, you can reach local banks, a drug store, restaurants, a bakery, family doctors and dentists. Our location next door to a community senior center also puts you just steps away from social opportunities, a noon meal and more.
At Chapel House and Friendship House we minister to an active spiritual life, enhancing the physical, mental and emotional health including:
- Bible study and pastoral care
- Residents & family events
- Birthday celebrations and a variety of other social events
- Fully equipped, all-electric kitchen
- Full bath with safety features
- Emergency call systems in the bedroom and bathroom
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Spacious closets
- Cable TV hookup
- Community laundry room
Chapel House & Friendship House
- Our 24-hour personal emergency call system and security systems provide every resident peace of mind
- Special events for residents are always on the calendar
- Residents enjoy community programs at the Spencer County Senior Citizens Center, which is conveniently located near Friendship House
Caring for the whole person
With a Chaplain and attractive Chapel inside each community, providing pastoral support and faith-based care to our residents and staff is a priority.
It’s part of our mission to care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
We’d love to hear from you, send us a message!