One thing is certain when you work for Christian Care Communities–you have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of thousands of Older Adults, their extended families and friends. And you can do it all in a “Gold Award Well Workplace,” awarded to Christian Care by WELCOA, the premier wellness council in America.
We have ongoing needs for a wide variety of professions
What We Can Offer You
Christian Care Communities is well known for its attractive array of employee benefits and services, which include:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
Summary of Benefits Coverage – High Deductible Plan
Summary of Benefits Coverage – PPO Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Spending Account options
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Wellness Programs with incentives
- Paid vacation, sick, personal day and holidays
- 401(k) retirement pension plan with company contribution
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunity to grow within the Organization through the Internal Job Posting process
- On-the-job training and skills enhancement courses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee reward and recognition program
- Award winning Employee Safety Program
Christian Care Communities provides care in a wide variety of settings, but there is one guiding principle that brings our programs together—the personal touch.
The most important service we offer is CARE–the kind of personal care that promotes true community, hope and healing for those we serve. It is our extraordinary employees who truly make us Christian Care Communities. Christian Care Communities employs more than 900 people in 19 communities across the state of Kentucky, and they are a very diverse group.