Quick Facts about Christian Care Communities
- Founded in 1884
- Christian Care Communities is the largest, faith-based, not-for- profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for older adults in Kentucky, serving the physical and emotional needs of older adults.
- Headquartered in Louisville, Christian Care employs more than 900 associates who support programs throughout Kentucky.
- Annual operating budget is approximately $57 million.
- Christian Care Communities is the oldest outreach ministry of the Disciples of Christ (DOC) and the Christian Church/Church of Christ.
- We are blessed by the support of more than 230 Christian churches in the region, which generously support our work with organized church giving campaigns and through individual donations. We also receive generous donations from churches and individuals from outside the Christian denomination to further this important work.
- We are an equal housing opportunity provider. Christian Care Communities also holds membership in LeadingAge of Kentucky and LeadingAge.