As Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, non-profit provider of affordable senior living and long-term care for older adults, we’ve been taking care of older adults since 1884. We understand decisions around senior living may be difficult, but we hope to help you find easy answers. For more information on “Difficult Decisions Easy Answers” simply dial (502) 254-4200.
Assisted Living is a wonderful choice for older adults who appreciate a little extra help with daily tasks. This level of care allows them to stay active and engaged in a community setting, complemented by support tailored to their unique needs.
In our assisted living communities, each resident is assessed before they move in for a personalized approach to care. We want our elders to live a life they love while feeling supported. Our highly trained staff is available 24/7, offering compassionate care and dignified assistance. Our communities are equipped to help residents manage activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, mobility, continence, eating, personal grooming and medication reminders.
Our residents enjoy the freedom and flexibility to keep their own schedule in our assisted living communities. Private apartments ensure privacy, but there is always something going on if elders want company.
At Christian Care Communities, our staff cares for residents like family, providing compassionate care and support. Our goal is to balance active independence with trusted support for our assisted living community residents.
Our assisted living communities constantly evolve to better serve an active generation of seniors. Many of our communities offer a continuum of care with support ranging from independent living, assistance with activities of daily living, and memory care. This allows our residents to stay at home in their community, even if needs change over time.
Residents enjoy their independence and expand their intellectual, emotional, and spiritual horizons. Our assisted living communities offer spiritual care programming, full activities calendars, musical entertainment, guest speakers, fitness classes, educational learning opportunities and much more.
More than just senior living, Christian Care Communities’ senior housing options offer a true community where our residents receive care services that empower them to live as independently as possible.
In addition to varying levels of care, our senior living communities can be helpful in developing new social relationships and interests, pursuing hobbies and remaining active. The safety measures, along with the opportunities to stay engaged and active, make an assisted living lifestyle appealing to many seniors.
FIVE REASONS TO CONSIDER ASSISTED LIVING
We’re sharing our top five reasons to consider a move to an assisted living community for yourself or a loved one:
- Wellness and healthcare services onsite. Instead of driving all over the city, seniors benefit from the conveniences of onsite therapy, assistance with telehealth appointments, and medications delivered to their home. Medication reminders provide peace of mind to both residents and their families.
- Safe socialization. Regular socialization leads to happier and healthier seniors, and is a key reason why elders thrive in our assisted living communities. Friends are just an apartment away, and the dynamic activities calendars means there is something for everyone, every day.
- Care when needed. A key benefit of assisted living is that there’s someone there to help when necessary. Our friendly staff is available 24/7 to help with the activities of daily living. The community team can also help handle day-to-day affairs, transportation, and other life upkeep. With less time spent on necessary tasks our residents are free to have fun and do what they enjoy most!
- Secure environment. Assisted living communities provide a safe, comfortable, and secure environment to continue living a high-quality life. Our residents appreciate the extra safety measures like secure entry, call buttons, caring staff ready to assist, and more. In the case of health emergencies, our trained staff is available 24 hours a day.
- Healthy and delicious meals. Our dining service makes meals easy and convenient. We cook with residents in mind, we learn likes and dislikes, diet restrictions, allergies, and more. Our assisted living communities ensure healthy and delicious food for every meal, and the dining room makes mealtime a social opportunity.