Our mission is to enhance the journey of life for older adults.
Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, non-profit provider of affordable senior living and long-term care for older adults. Founded in Louisville in 1884, today Christian Care serves 5,000 older adults annually through an extensive network of senior communities, including:
- Independent living
- Garden homes & condominiums
- Income based senior housing
- Skilled nursing
- Transitional care
- Long-term care
- Personal care
- Memory care
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Adult Day Health Services
Communities & Care Services in Kentucky
Our mission is to enhance the journey of life for older adults by offering services on campus to help residents “age in place” and stay actively engaged.
- Garden and Patio Homes
- Independent and Assisted Living Apartments
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) supported Apartments
- Assisted Senior Care and Memory Care
- Transitional and Skilled Nursing Care
- Adult Day Centers
Chaplains Serve Body, Mind & Spirit
Our commitment to full-time chaplains distinguishes our organization from other senior communities.
Inspired by the teachings of Jesus Christ, chaplains offer weekly worship services, Bible study, and counseling for residents who need guidance.
We also have an extensive church outreach program to Independent Christian and Disciples of Christ/Churches of Christ, who are valuable partners in supporting initiatives and volunteerism.