BRIDGEPOINTE AT ASHGROVE WOODS in Nicholasville
Senior Living at Bridgepointe...it is home
Located in Brannon Crossing, Bridgepointe at Ashgrove Woods senior living was designed to help families grow closer as loved ones grow older. In our warm, welcoming and comfortable assisted living community, families are free to be families again – to enjoy their time together without the weight of caregiving, chores or other responsibilities.
Residents enjoy the privacy of their own apartments complemented by the support of dedicated caregivers, elegant surroundings and a vibrant lifestyle rich in amenities, services and programs.
DAILY LIVING ASSISTANCE
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Licensed nurses on site 24/7
- Administration of medications
- Vital sign monitoring
- Chef-prepared meals
- Bistro for sandwiches and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services, with linens provided
- Daily social activities and regular outings
- Bible study and worship services
- Fireside open living room
- Hair salon & barbershop
- Club room
- Exercise room
- Arts & crafts recreational area
- Guest dining room
- Outdoor dining patio & patio garden
- Secured outdoor garden for memory care residents
Along with all-inclusive 24/7 nursing care, Bridgepointe also provides:
- Daily memory care group programs held in “Friends Corner” for all who wish to participate. The uplifting activities are meant to stimulate, engage and provide socialization. These programs include exercise, music, art, dancing, and more.
- A secured outdoor patio and garden provides a place for gardening, bird watching, strolling, and relaxation.
- “Buster Bags” – individual activity totes designed for each older adult living in our Memory Care and The Bridge. The totes are filled with activities that tap into lifelong interests, and have been adapted to meet older adults present cognitive and physical abilities.
- Morning devotions and Sunday worship service.
Best friends adult day care center
One Bedroom Apartment
Caring for the whole person
With a Chaplain and attractive Chapel inside each community, providing pastoral support and faith-based care to our residents and staff is a priority.
It’s part of our mission to care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
We’d love to hear from you, send us a message!