Enjoy the convenience and elegance of The Village at Corbin while surrounded by friendly neighbors.
Garden Home Living doesn’t get any more gracious than The Village at Corbin. Our spacious, well-appointed garden homes feature everything you love about a single-family home, without all the maintenance headaches and expenses that you don’t! With the time you’ll save, you’ll be able to stop and enjoy the flowers in our lovely, 7-acre community, walk to nearby attractions and stores, or take part in the many social activities and outings we offer.
As a resident of The Village at Corbin, you are part of a community that provides continuing care options, and a wide variety of services. Residents can take advantage of many special features, including:
- Arts and crafts programs
- Planned activities and special events
- Chaplaincy and worship services
- Midday meals
- Hair salon on site
- Rooms for meetings and private gatherings
- Picnic areas
- Transportation for scheduled group outings
- Overnight guest accommodations
Plan A – Two Bedroom, Two Bath, Living Room, Laundry & Kitchen – 1,290 Sq Ft.
Plan B – Two Bedroom, Two Bath, Living Room, Laundry & Kitchen – 1,070 Sq Ft.
All our garden homes have two bedrooms, range in size between 1,070 square feet and 1,290 square feet, and include:
- Laundry room with washer and dryer provided
- Kitchen with electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal and microwave
- Deck with additional outside storage area
- Personal security system
- Television and telephone hook-ups
- Smoke detectors
- Fire and sound resistant construction
- Energy-efficient construction
- Electric heating and air conditioning
- Maintenance of grounds and parking areas, including lawn mowing, leaf & snow removal
Caring for the whole person
With a Chaplain and attractive Chapel inside each community, providing pastoral support and faith-based care to our residents and staff is a priority.
It’s part of our mission to care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
We’d love to hear from you, send us a message!